Click This To See More~~~

Wednesday 7 August 2013

香港式英語會話

Piano piano green -->琴琴青

Peter piano piano green go to school. -->彼得琴琴青返學

I give you some colour to see.-->我比d顏色你睇

If you have enough ginger,put your horse to me. -->如果你夠薑的話就放馬過黎!

Blow water -->吹水

Monster of blowing water.-->吹水怪

Stupid stupid want to move -->蠢蠢欲動

Face green green -->臉青青
"Why did you get face green green" "I saw a pork chop"-->「點解你臉青青o既」「我見到件豬排呀」

You see road carefully-->你小心睇路

You go to street carefully-->你出街小心D

People mountain people sea-->人山人海

Are you road?-->你係唔係路呀?

What the water are you?-->你係乜水?

Do you big me?-->你大我呀?

Do the world-->做世界

Big tea rice-->大茶飯

What the ghost are you talk?-->你講乜鬼?

Cut my head and let you sit on it as a chair.-->批我個頭俾你當凳坐!

Do you think me didn't arrive?-->你當我無到?

Laugh die me.-->笑死我

You give me stop.-->你同我企係度

American chinese not enough.-->美中不足

Heart flower angry open.-->心花怒放

You have seed ,I will give you some colour to see,brothers,together up.-->你有種!我會俾D顏色你睇!兄弟同我1齊上!

King eight egg.-->王八蛋

Black son-->黑仔

Today I was very black son.-->今日真係黑仔

Wear grass-->著草

I am wearing grass.-->我著緊草

I fear that you have teeth.-->我驚你有牙!

High hand.-->高手

A stupid guy can be taught-->孺子可教

To collect hundred home's big achievement.-->集百家之大成

mother boom-->娘爆

You have not enough class to talk mathematics with me!-->你未夠班同我講數!

Old dot-->老點

No comments:

Post a Comment